店長ブログ

釣りエサ専門店SABANIZM店長のブログです。

2020年6月7日日曜日

GotPrint Collaboration Request

Hi,

 

I got your contact information from LinkedIn and I wanted to inquire about working together. GotPrint is a rapidly growing print/design company and we are looking to expand our online presence. I am interested in working on a content piece with you in hopes of getting it featured on one of the sites where you are published. We have worked with writers from many established media companies and websites, and we think your portfolio is a great fit for our brand!

 

If this is something you'd be interested in, please let me know and I'd be happy to get back to you with more details.

 

Thanks in advance,

 

Pratap Sonawane
Digital Communication
Skype: psonawane@gotprint.net
www.gotprint.com


1 件のコメント:

  1. You have done good information on this article and You have written well on above topic and also thanks for sharing with us.

    gotprint complaint

    返信削除